- The threat of being outsourced/offshored.
- A private office.
- Fast PC, with multiple large screen monitors.
- A Laptop instead of a Desktop PC.
- Book allowance.
- Free soda.
- Regular opportunities to attend Tech Conferences.
- Above average salaries.
- Challenging work using the latest technologies.
- Free certification tests.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Which of these leads to the greatest Programmer productivity?
I'll share my opinions based on my experience in the next posting, but please feel free to share yours.