- "I think I fit the definition of a Serial Entrepreneur, which is someone whose started a whole bunch of businesses and not made enough money to retire yet".
- "When you start a business be very clear why your doing it. Maybe you want to stick it to your boss who fired you".
- "Don't hire kittens, they're non productive".
- "Be very careful about hiring your friends if you want to keep them as your friends after your business fails!"
- "Plenty of failed businesses hawking their stuff on eBay".
- "When you're negotiating with your customers there is one key phrase you need to tell them. Show me the money!".
- "At the end of the day you could find yourself, 'Living in a van down by the river'".
- "Don't procrastinate, just do it".
You can watch the whole 5 minute presentation below.